Free Layouts for MySpace

I made my layout with the Myspace Background Maker. Get myspace layouts, graphics, and flash toys at pYzam.

Do you have a Club Penguin Site? Then be on CPIsland's Ultimate Links page! All you got to do is to comment HERE. Leave your Website's address and Title. How easy is that?!

I will rate your site and put it under the following catalogies

Tip of the Iceburg- Top
Bunny Slope - Average 
A chunk of ice - Low 

 

Please do not make your website private. I would need to veiw your website to rate it.

If I rate you in the "A chunk of ice" catagory, I will also leave a comment or advise to help you improve it. Just to remind you that I will leave the comment/advise on the latest post you have posted on your blog.

 

TO BE ON MY ULTIMATE LINKS PAGE, CLICK HERE!!

Tip of Iceberg                       
Bunny Slope


A Chunk of ice

           

2 comments:

  1. http://teamabob.blogspot.com/ please! Thanks for commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heres my site www.clubpenguinhintsblog.blogspot.com you left a comment on it and I think you are following the blog too.

    ReplyDelete

To join CPIsland's Ultimate Links, please type out your Website's address and Website's Title. Thank you! You are the best!

Advertisements

Free Wave MySpace Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com